Before arriving at Shelby’s, we will ensure we have your details and requirements, we shall also provide you with a specific time to arrive.
We will be ready and waiting for your arrival. Please drive the vehicle into Shelby’s and leave keys on wiper blades.
You will then need to leave your vehicle at Shelby’s and must allow 1-2 hours for MOT to be completed – other types of work may vary.
We will contact you as soon as the job is complete. Please ensure when dropping your vehicle off that you can collect it when we contact you.
When collecting your vehicle, please respect distancing guidelines and keep to one customer in the office at a time.
We will be there to ensure a quick, clean and safe turn around.
At Shelby’s, we conform to Public Health England Guidelines, and carry out the following safe working practices:
- Disinfect/sanitise all door handles, handrails, keyboards and keypads frequently
- We use sanitising wipes when handling keys, to and from customers
- Disinfect/sanitise all hard surfaces regularly, including payment keypads
- If handling cash, we wear latex or nitrile gloves
- Technicians regularly wear latex/nitrile gloves and make sure they change them between vehicles
- Disinfecting/sanitising door handles, steering wheels, gear selectors, hand brake levers and any other control they are likely to touch, including seatbelt buckles, seat adjuster levers and switches
- We do this again before the vehicle is handed back to the customer
- Keep boxes of tissues/wipes available in the reception area for customers to use
Enter the date of your next MOT to receive a reminder email.